Mon 23 Aug 2010
I was so taken aback by it in fact that I had the uncontrollable urge to do some sprite work myself for the first time in years.
The end result is Chun Li, Ryu, Ken, and Guile redrawn with Paul Robertson’s trademark art style.
PS: My friend Hugo helped me with the sprite-work as he’s one hell of an awesome artist!
- 15 Street Fighter vs Tekken Matchups!
- Converting to King of Fighters?
- What I hate about Street Fighter 4
- No Ken or Ryu in Legend of Chun Li and it’s a good thing!
- The Many Faces of Ken (Street Fighter)